MAPLE GROVE CHURCH
A church to call home
Our Maple Grove church is here to serve you, your family and the Maple Grove community. Together, we are building a community of people who love God, grow in their faith, and give themselves away for the sake of the gospel.
The scriptures tell us it was not good for man to be alone
- We believe this is true and that we are not meant to live our lives alone. Rather, we are meant to live in community where each individual is cared for and their needs are met.
- We believe we are to invest in each other’s lives by loving, challenging and comforting. To us, the Church is much more of a village where help and rest can be found in this journey of life.
- We believe God’s world is filled with beauty. Part of our job as followers of Jesus is to identify what is beautiful, good and lovely. We hope to be agents of light who help reveal and redeem beauty in our culture.
- We have a commitment to follow the teachings of Jesus and use the scriptures in all matters of life and faith. We also believe that God is the author of all truth and we are to celebrate all things that are true in the world.
- We are committed to helping each other enter into God’s story. Because of this, we are committed to knowing each other’s story and encouraging each other in the ways of Jesus.
Our hope is that our church family reflects the unique design of our logo.
Each ring is different in size, and incomplete – just like us!
The people from ElmCreek come from 10 different faith backgrounds ranging from Pentecostal to Jewish.
We are racially and socially economically diverse. Yet even though we are different we find unity. Our vision is to celebrate our differences, yet focus on the one who brought us all together – Jesus.
Meet the staff of your Maple Grove Church
Senior Pastor: Pastor Mark Donaldson
Pastor Mark Donaldson is our Senior Pastor at ElmCreek and has been leading our community for 2 years. Mark and his wife Kati are parents to Timothy, Kahra and Levi. Email Pastor Mark.
Office Manager: Becky Percy
Our Office Manager, Becky Percy, keeps things running behind the scenes around here. Becky and her husband Denny reside in Maple Grove and have 2 grown children, Kyle and Caitlin. Email Becky.